Python is one of the most popular programming languages in the world. Companies worldwide are embracing Python to extract insights from their data to gain a competitive edge.
In 3 days, you will learn all about Python. We start slowly from python/Jupyter notebook set up, data types, data structures, loops, ifelse conditions, loops, functions, coding best practices and etc. After that, we dive in deeper to explore about object-oriented programming, classes, inheritance, try-except, advanced data structures, deep/shallow copy and more. At the end of the course, you will gain a 360 understanding of Python to continue from there. This course will be packed with well-written instructions and labs. All instructions will be written in a clear and concise way so that you may revisit them easily in the future.
- Participants will learn how to set up Python and Jupyter notebooks to get started.
- Participants will gain a working knowledge of Python.– Participants will gain a working knowledge of Python.
- Participants will learn both basic and advanced Python concepts.
- Become familiar with coding in Python.
- Learn to use Python for their work or personal projects.
Next Intake: 13, 14 & 20 June (Weekends) (Class Size 25 Pax)
|Mode:||Both Corporate and Public Class are available (Class size capped at 25 pax)|
For More info please contact :
Contact Number: 6602 9500 / 9745 7349
Who Should Attend:
– Graduates who want to move into analytics
– Business executives who want to get a head start in programming
|Course Application fee|
|Course Application Fee*||
– Funding information will be furnished once applicable
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.