Have you ever explained something very clearly to someone, and yet they do not seem to understand you? Or vice versa? Or wonder why the same exact information can be interpreted differently by different people? Similarly if you share an idea which you think will work brilliantly, and yet it is put down before you really get going. Why does this happen? The chances are that you have a different brain color.
Your behavior & communication style is based on how you think & your thinking style is based on your color brain genetic processor. In this workshop, you will learn about the different ways in which the 4 color brains acts, reacts analyses and problem solves.
You will enjoy this workshop because it is fun, impactful, easy to understand, and therefore easy to apply. By identifying your color brain and the color brains of those you work with, you can maximize your capability to act intelligently while overcoming misunderstanding, conflict, and wastage of potential.
By also identifying your fundamental emotional drivers, you can seek greater satisfaction at work & build impactful relationships, thus enhancing individual and team productivity.
In this workshop, participants will learn:
- Discover how your genes & emotional drivers affect the way you think, act, behave & communicate.
- Acquire the psychological edge in communicating, relating & influencing others with different colored brains and emotional drivers
- Minimize conflicts at the workplace
- Reduce miscommunications & misunderstandings.
- Apply knowledge of “emotional drivers” to manage expectations, conversations and decision making.
|Workshop Duration:|| |
Next Intake: TBA
|Mode:||Both Corporate and Public Class are available (Class size capped at 25 pax)|
Who Should Attend:
– Leaders, managers, executives and anyone wishing to communicate and build more meaningful relationships to enhance the individual and team productivity
|Course Application fee|
|Course Application Fee*|| |
– Funding information will be furnished once applicable
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.