The Amity Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration provides students with the necessary skills in managerial decision making, understand effective organisational structures, study human behaviour and learn how to expertly manage people.
|Awarding authority||Amity, Singapore|
|Academic Year/Time Schedule/Programme Duration||Duration of course is 8 months|
|Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Teaching Amenities, Facilities etc||Lecture rooms, Library, Computer lab, Student lounge|
20 years old
- IELTS 6.0 (no component below 5.5); or
- Singapore-Cambridge GCE O-Level English Grade C6 and above; or
- Pearson PTE 56 (no element lower than 51); or
- Cambridge English Test Advanced – 169 (no element below 162); or
- Amity Global Institute’s English Placement Test score 60 and above; or
- Or Equivalent
At least a 3-Year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline. (You should achieve 360 credits, including a major project or dissertation in your final year.
Candidates who are at least 30 years of age with at least 8 years of working experience may apply for admission as Mature Applicants. To qualify as a mature applicant, you are required to submit a Personal Statement of not more than 200 words and 2 Referee Reports from at least one employer. Shortlisted applicants may be required to attend an interview.
|Course Application Fee|
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$150 (Onetime Only) |
International Students : S$450 (Onetime Only)
– Course application fee is non refundable.
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable|
|Total Course Fees Payable||S$15,000||S$15,000|
- Course Fee is inclusive of Tuition Fees and Exam Fees (one time)
- FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract which has to be paid by the student separately.
- Fees indicated are exclusive of GST & examination fee.
- For Miscellaneous Fees: Click Here
- Click Here for more information on the Mode of Payment.
|Critical Issues in Business|
|Operations and Supply Chain Management|