Data scientists use a range of computational and statistical techniques to unlock insight from data and solve complex problems. This emerging profession sits at the cutting-edge of computer science and graduates are increasingly in demand from industry.
This innovative data science course equips you with the specialist skills and knowledge to make an immediate and meaningful contribution to a range of industry environments.
|Awarding authority||Teesside University, UK|
|Academic Year/Time Schedule/Programme Duration||Duration of course is 1 year|
|Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Teaching Amenities, Facilities etc||Lecture rooms, Library, Computer lab, Student lounge|
20 years old
An honours degree with a minimum grade-point average of 2.7/4.0
- If your first language is not English, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 equivalent with no component below 5.5
- Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘O’ Level English – Grade C or above for all entries
- Other English requirements are per Teesside University’s entry requirement
Candidates who are at least 30 years of age with at least 8 years of working experience. To qualify as a mature candidate, you are required to submit a Personal Statement of not more than 200 words and 2 Referee Reports from at least one employer. Shortlisted applicants may be required to attend an interview.
|Course Application Fee|
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$150 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$450 (Onetime Only)
– Course application fee is non refundable.
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable|
|Total Course Fees Payable||S$22,000||S$22,000|
- Course Fee is inclusive of Tuition Fees & Exam Fees (one time)
- FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract which has to be paid by the student separately.
- Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
- For Miscellaneous Fees: Click Here
- Click Here for more information on the Mode of Payment.
|Big Data and Business Intelligence||20|
|Statistical Methods for Data Analytics||20|
|Computing Masters Project||60|
For more information please refer to https://www.tees.ac.uk/