The programme is delivered via lectures, seminars, workshops, business games and simulations and directed independent study. The latter will normally make specific use of an individually accessed Key Text for that module as well as lecturer designed course materials (including module guide and web related materials). The use will also be made of a range of accessible (e.g. library held) supplementary texts, articles, reports and other designated sources, including business games, simulations and websites.
|Awarding authority||Amity, Singapore|
|Academic Year/Time Schedule/Programme Duration||Duration of course is 1 year|
|Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Teaching Amenities, Facilities etc||Lecture rooms, Library, Computer lab, Student lounge|
20 years old
- IELTS 5.5 or Equivalent
- At least a 3-Year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline.
- Approval for admission may also be granted in the absence of an approved qualification for mature candidates and will be considered on a case-to-case basis.
ACCREDITATION FOR PRIOR LEARNING (APL)/ EXEMPTIONS
The following module mapping is approved by the partner universities for students who wish to progress to next level of the studies. To qualify for the exemptions, students should have successfully completed the equivalent modules at Amity apart from meeting the entry requirements of the respective courses.
- University of Northampton, United Kingdom: Master of Business Administration
|Master of Business Administration||Post Graduate Diploma in Management|
|Strategic Marketing||Marketing Management|
|Management and Organisational Behaviour||Organisational Behaviour|
|Managing Operations and the Supply Chain||Operations and Supply Chain Management|
|Financial Decision Making||Financial Management|
|Competitive Strategy and Innovation||Strategic Management|
|International Business Negotiation||International Business|
Students who have successfully completed the above modules from Amity Global Institute’s Postgraduate Diploma in Management are eligible for module exemptions as above. They will study to need the following modules for the award of Master of Business Administration from University of Northampton, United Kingdom.
- Critical Issues in Business
- Entrepreneurship Report
- Business Management Research Project
- Teesside University: Master of Science International Management
|Master of Science International Management||Post Graduate Diploma in Management|
|Global Business Environment: Culture, Management and The Economy||
|Managing Operations and Finance||
Operations and Supply Chain Management
|Managing People in Organisations||Organisational Behaviour|
Students who have successfully completed the above modules from Amity Global Institute’s Postgraduate Diploma in Management are eligible for module exemptions as above and will study need the following modules for the award of Master of Science International Management from Teesside University, United Kingdom.
- Developing Self and Others
- Managing in a Challenging Environment
- Postgraduate Business Research Methods
- Teesside University, United Kingdom: Master of Arts in Education
|Master of Arts in Education||Post Graduate Diploma in Management|
|Using Literature to Inform Educational Research||
Critical Issues in Business
Students who have successfully completed the above modules from Amity Global Institute’s Postgraduate Diploma in Management are eligible for module exemptions as above and will study need the following modules for the award of Master of Arts in Education from Teesside University, United Kingdom.
- Combining Professional and Academic Practice
- Educational Research: Practice and Planning
|Course Application Fee|
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$150 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$450 (Onetime Only)
– Course application fee is non refundable.
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable|
|Total Course Fees Payable||S$15,000||S$15,000|
- Course Fee is inclusive of Tuition Fees and Exam Fees (one time)
- FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract which has to be paid by the student separately.
- Fees indicated are exclusive of GST & examination fee.
- For Miscellaneous Fees: Click Here
- Click Here for more information on the Mode of Payment.
|Critical Issues in Business|
|Operations and Supply Chain Management|
|Post Graduate Major Project|