Preparatory Course For Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Examination
The programme is delivered via lectures, seminars, workshops, business games and simulations and directed independent study.
|Awarding authority||The Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Glasgow, United Kingdom|
|Academic Year/Time Schedule/Programme Duration||Duration of course is 3 years|
|Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Teaching Amenities, Facilities etc||Lecturer rooms, Library, Computer lab, Students Lounge.|
18 years old
- English Pass in O Levels with Grade (grades 1-6 / A1-C6)
- 2 passes at Singapore / Cambridge GCE A Level (grades A- E)
- 3 Singapore / Cambridge GCE O Level passes (grades 1-6 / A1-C6)
(In five separate subjects including Mathematics & English)
NOTE: For other countries applicant entry requirement please refer to Website
|Course Application Fee|
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$150 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$350 (Onetime Only)
– Course application fee is non refundable.
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable (S$)|
|Total Course Fees Payable||8800||8800|
- Course Fee is inclusive of Tuition Fees and Exam Fees (one time)
- FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract which has to be paid by the student separately.
- Fees indicated are exclusive of GST & examination fee.
- Valid Employment Pass / Special Pass / Work Permit Holders to will pay ‘Local’ Course Fees.
- For Miscellaneous Fees: Click Here
- Click Here for more information on the Mode of Payment.
For more information please refer to https://www.accaglobal.com
Strategic Professional Essentials
Strategic Professional Essentials (Choose any 2)