Tourism is one of the world’s largest industries. International sporting and cultural events held here put the UK under the global spotlight. If you want to play a role in the future of the industry, we give you the necessary knowledge, skills and experience. If you have an HND, foundation degree or equivalent qualification in tourism or leisure (or something similar), and want to top it up to a full degree, this is the course for you. With an extra year of study, you gain a BA (Hons) International Tourism Management degree and develop an analytical and critical approach to work, and transferable skills which are greatly valued by employers.
|Awarding authority||Teesside University, UK|
|Academic Year/Time Schedule/Programme Duration||Duration of course is 1 year|
|Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Teaching Amenities, Facilities etc||Lecture rooms, Library, Computer lab, Student lounge|
18 years old
- You need a foundation degree or higher national diploma (or equivalent) in a tourism-related subject or a business course with a strong tourism content. When applying through UCAS, make sure that you indicate your point of entry as Year 3; or
- Any of the following from Amity Global Institute
– Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
– Advanced Diploma in Business Management
– Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Operations Management
– Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management; or
- Polytechnic Diploma in a relevant area and achieved a minimum of 2.4/4 from a local polytechnic in Singapore; or
- Polytechnic Specialist or Advanced Diploma with a pass grade from a local polytechnic in Singapore
For additional information on entry requirement please see our https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/fulltime/ug_entryreq.cfm
International applicants can find out what qualifications they need by visiting https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/international/country.cfm
Other Level 6 entrants will be considered on an individual merit basis for entry to Level 6.
- If your first language is not English, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 equivalent with no component below 5.5
- Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘O’ Level English – Grade C or above for all entries
- Other English requirements are per Teesside University’s entry requirement
Candidates who are at least 30 years of age with at least 8 years of working experience. To qualify as a mature candidate, you are required to submit a Personal Statement of not more than 200 words and 2 Referee Reports from at least one employer. Shortlisted applicants may be required to attend an interview.
|Course Application Fee|
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$150 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$450 (Onetime Only)
– Course application fee is non refundable.
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable|
|Total Course Fees Payable||S$11,000||S$14,500|
- Course Fee is inclusive of Tuition Fees & Exam Fees (one time)
- FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract which has to be paid by the student separately.
- Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
- For Miscellaneous Fees: Click Here
- Click Here for more information on the Mode of Payment.
|Trends in International Tourism and Consumer Behaviour||20|
|International Issues in Tourism||20|
|Contemporary Issues in Business Management||20|
|Undergraduate Business Research Methods Top-up||20|
|Undergraduate Business Project||40|
For more information please refer to https://www.tees.ac.uk/