This top-up degree equips you with the comprehensive knowledge and skills needed to become a marketing professional operating in a truly global marketplace. You develop your academic understanding of international business and marketing as well as a wide range of practical, professional and key transferable skills required for graduate employability and lifelong learning.
|Awarding authority||Teesside University, UK|
|Academic Year/Time Schedule/Programme Duration||Duration of course is 1 year|
|Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Teaching Amenities, Facilities etc||Lecture rooms, Library, Computer lab, Student lounge|
18 years old
- You need a foundation degree or higher national diploma (or equivalent) in a business-related subject. When applying through UCAS, make sure that you indicate your point of entry as Year 3; or
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration / Advanced Diploma in Business Management from Amity Global Institute; or
- Polytechnic Diploma in a relevant area and achieved a minimum of 2.4/4 from a local polytechnics in Singapore or;
- Specialist or Advanced Diploma with a pass grade from a local polytechnic in Singapore
For additional information on entry requirement please see our https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/fulltime/ug_entryreq.cfm
International applicants can find out what qualifications they need by visiting https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/international/country.cfm
Other Level 6 entrants will be considered on an individual merit basis for entry to Level 6.
- If your first language is not English, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 equivalent with no component below 5.5
- Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘O’ Level English – Grade C or above for all entries
- Other English requirements are per Teesside University’s entry requirement
Candidates who are at least 30 years of age with at least 8 years of working experience. To qualify as a mature candidate, you are required to submit a Personal Statement of not more than 200 words and 2 Referee Reports from at least one employer. Shortlisted applicants may be required to attend an interview.
|Course Application Fee|
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$100 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$350 (Onetime Only)
– Course application fee is non refundable.
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable (S$)|
|Total Course Fees Payable||13500||13500|
- Course Fee is inclusive of Tuition Fees & Exam Fees (one time)
- FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract which has to be paid by the student separately.
- Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
- Valid Employment Pass / Special Pass / Work Permit Holders to will pay ‘Local’ Course Fees.
- For Miscellaneous Fees: Click Here
- Click Here for more information on the Mode of Payment.
|Marketing Planning Application||20|
|Contemporary Issues in Business Management||20|
|Undergraduate Business Research Methods Top-up||20|
|Undergraduate Business Project||40|
For more information please refer to https://www.tees.ac.uk/