- Our Partners
- Learning Environment
- News& Events
TO GeT details on Admissions
Form Download Online application Student Handbook Finance Scholaships How to apply
We strive to keep down the cost of all our programmes; however, even with low tuition fees the majority of students will require financial support in order to fund their studies. Outlined here are sources of funding with which Amity may be able to help.
The Amity Scholarship is awarded from a limited fund to high achieving students in the form of a reduction in their tuition fees. We welcome scholarship applications from all applicants who are assessed purely on their academic ability.
To apply for a scholarship, please send email at email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The scholarships are only open to new students who paid application fee for the 2019 intake.
- Student must register and make full course application fee payment.
- To qualify, the student must achieve point 6.5 out of 10, or equivalent of Grade B and above, for their high school or highest qualification result.
- The Bachelors student must also have IELTS 6.0 or equivalent and proof of his/her English Proficiency.
- The Masters student must also have IELTS 6.5 or equivalent and proof of his/her English Proficiency.
- Students who qualify for the scholarship must make an official application using the standard application form.
- All students who qualify for the scholarship must undergo a FINAL PANEL INTERVIEW conducted by the school. The Panel will be chaired by the School Principal and Board of Academics. The Panel will interview the candidates to assess the candidates' motivation and ambitions, general attitude and personality to ascertain students' suitability for the scholarship.
- Scholarships given cover only the Course Fee and do not cover any other expenses. Students have to bear their own expenses (including the ICA – student visa fees) during the duration of study.