- Our Universities
- Learning Environment
- News& Events
TO GeT details on Admissions
Bachelor of Science Honours in Computer Science (Games Development)
Awarding authority University of London (Academic Directions by Goldsmith, University of London)
Academic Year/Time Schedule/Programme Duration Duration of course is 3 years
Mode Full Time / Part Time
Applicants must submit an application in line with the procedures and deadlines set out on the UOL website.
- 18 years old
Singapore-Cambridge GCE 'A' level Examination in the English medium and must have obtained all of the following:
- At least two passes in subjects at H2 level with One H1 Level pass and attempted General Paper (GP) or Knowledge & Inquiry (KI)
- Formal International Year 12 Education
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma awarded by the International Baccalaureate Organisation (IBO)
- Polytechnic Diploma Holder in any field of study from a local polytechnic in Singapore
- BTEC level 4 HNC in Computing and Systems Development
Diploma or Advanced Diploma from private education institutions of Singapore with the Minimum Entry Requirements of at least O Levels / NITEC / Higher NITEC
English Language Requirements
If English is not the medium of studies or learning in the high school or taken as a 2nd language, a good score in TOEFL or IELTS International English Language Testing System: 6.0 overall, with 5.5 in each sub-test. or SAT or ACT in Writing is required.
For the University of London English requirements please refer to https://london.ac.uk/applications/how-apply/english-requirements#proficiency-tests
Further the following awards also satisfy English language requirements
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – an overall score of 59 or above, with at least 59 in both the reading and writing tests and at least 54 in the speaking and listening tests;
- Cambridge English Language 1119 conducted by the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate (grade 6).
- Hong Kong Examination Authority Advanced level Use of English (grade C).
- Hong Kong Certificate of Education English Language, Syllabus B (grade C).
- Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE) English Language section from 2007 (level 3).
- Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE): English Language (level 3).
- International General Certificate of Education (IGCSE): English as a Second Language (grade B).
Awards issued by the following authorities are accepted for all undergraduate courses, provided they have been awarded within the past three years:
- Hong Kong, an associate degree, higher diploma or degree awarded by an acceptable university.
- Hong Kong Examinations Authority AS 'Use of English' (grade E).
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE): English as a Second Language (grade C).
- Malaysia, an accredited foundation programme, diploma or degree awarded by an acceptable institute.
- Malaysia, HELP Foundation programme: Advanced English module (accepted for degrees led by LSE and the International Foundation Programme).
- Malaysian Certificate of Education / Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia: English Language (122 or 322) grade C (6).
- PSB Academy Diploma (at least 9 months full-time or 12 months part-time in duration).
- Singapore Polytechnic: a diploma awarded by an acceptable polytechnic in Singapore.
Candidates who are at least 30 years of age with at least 8 years of working experience (after graduation from Junior College) as at 1st July of the admission year may apply for admission as Mature Applicants
To qualify as a mature applicant, you are required to submit a Personal Statement of not more than 200 words and 2 Referee Reports from at least one employer. Shortlisted applicants may be required to attend an interview
Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL) – Entry to Year 2 onwards
Polytechnic Diploma Holder in the relevant of study from a local polytechnic in Singapore
Diploma or Advanced Diploma from private education institutions of Singapore with prior entry requirements as GCE 'A' level Examination or Equivalent in the Diploma Level
The transcript from your diploma course must demonstrate that you have read and passed the equivalents of essential modules. APL is approved by the university.
Course Application fee:
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$150 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$350 (Onetime Only)
- Course Fees
- Miscellaneous Fees
- Curriculum/programme structure
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable (S$)|
|Entry Year||Year 1 Entry||Year 2 Entry||Year 3 Entry||Year 1 Entry||Year 2 Entry||Year 3 Entry|
|Total Course Fees Payable||21000||14000||7000||21000||14000||7000|
|(i.) FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract which has to be paid by the student separately.|
|(ii.) Fees indicated are exclusive of 7% GST & examination fee.|
|(iii.) The above fee is exclusive of University of London fee .Refer to the link for more info: https://london.ac.uk/courses/computer-science#fees|
|(iv.) Payment Mode|
|• Cheque (Payable to : Amity Global Institute Pte Ltd)|
|• ATM Transfer|
|• Internet Banking and Telegraphic Transfer (TT) directly to|
|• Bank Name :DBS Bank Ltd|
|• Account Name :Amity Global Institute Pte Ltd|
|• Account Number :003-923926-2|
|• Bank Code :7171|
|• Branch Code :003|
|• Swift Address :DBSSSGSG|
|• Bank Address :DBS Shenton Way Branch, 6 Shenton Way DBS Building Tower 2, Singapore 068809|
|Students should email (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) and notify Amity immediately of any payment made via ATM Transfer, Internet Banking and TT.|
|For more information please refer to https://london.ac.uk/|
University of London
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics
- Postgraduate Certificate in Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Postgraduate Certificate in Supply Chain Analytics
- Postgraduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics
- Bachelor of Science Honours in Computer Science (Web and Mobile Development)