- Our Universities
- Learning Environment
- News& Events
TO GeT details on Admissions
Postgraduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics
Awarding authority University of London (Academic Directions by City, University of London)
Academic Year/Time Schedule/Programme Duration Duration of course is 2 years
Mode Full Time / Part Time
Teaching Amenities, Facilities etc Lecture Rooms, Library, Computer Lab, Student Study Space, etc
Applicants must submit an application in line with the procedures and deadlines set out on the UOL website.
- 20 years old
Applicants must have the following:
- A bachelor’s degree (or an acceptable equivalent) in a quantitative subject (eg: Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Mathematics, Medicine, Physics, Psychology, Quantitative Management, Quantitative Finance, Social Sciences with Quantitative Methods or Statistics) which is considered at least comparable to a UK second class honours degree, from an institution acceptable to the University
Applicants with an appropriate professional award from a recognised supply chain management/logistics or similar professional body will be considered on an individual basis.
Successful completion of the PGDip will confer eligibility for progression to the MSc.
English Language Requirements
Applicants will meet the English language requirement if they have passed any of the following within the past three years:
- (IELTS) International English Language Testing System - an overall score of 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.0 in the written test
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – an overall score of 59 or above, with at least 59 in both the reading and writing tests and at least 54 in the speaking and listening tests;
- Cambridge English: Proficiency qualification
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English - grade C or above; or
- (TOEFL) iBT Test of English as a Foreign Language – an overall score of 92 or above, with at least 22 in both the reading and writing skills tests and at least 20 in both the speaking and listening tests.
Alternatively, an applicant may satisfy the English language requirements for the MSc, Postgraduate Diploma or Postgraduate Certificates if they have:
- Substantial education (minimum of eighteen months) conducted and assessed in English
- Substantial work experience (minimum of eighteen months) conducted in English.
Where an applicant does not meet the prescribed English language proficiency requirements but believes that they can demonstrate the requisite proficiency for admission, the University may, at its discretion, consider the application.
Course Application fee:
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$150 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$350 (Onetime Only)
- Course Fees
- Miscellaneous Fees
- Curriculum/programme structure
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable (S$)|
|Total Course Fees Payable||5000||5000|
| Note :
(i.) FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract which has to be paid by the student separately.
(ii.) Fees indicated are exclusive of 7% GST & examination fee.
(iii.) The above fee is exclusive of University of London fee .Refer to the link for more info: https://london.ac.uk/courses/supply-chain-management#fees
(iv.) Payment Mode
Students should email (email address: email@example.com) and notify Amity immediately of any payment made via ATM Transfer, Internet Banking and TT.
The student must complete 120 credits to be awarded the Postgraduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics
- Core Concepts of Supply Chain Management [SCM010] (15 credits)
- Any Five (5) Core modules (75 credits total)
- Any other Two (2) modules (either Further Core or Optional modules) (30 credits total)
|Core Concepts of Supply Chain Management [SCM010]||15 Credits|
|Supply Chain Analytics [SCM020]||15 Credits|
|Operations and Process Management [SCM030]||15 Credits|
|Accounting for Decision Makers [SCM040]||15 Credits|
|Strategy for Delivering Value [SCM050]||15 Credits|
|Global Purchasing and Supply Management [SCM060]||15 Credits|
|Innovation and Supply Chain Technology [SCM070]||15 Credits|
|Global Logistics and Transport Management [SCM080]||15 Credits|
|Project Management [SCM100]||15 Credits|
|Business Forecasting and Data Analytics [SCM110]||15 Credits|
|Supply Chain Finance and Risk Management [SCM120]||15 Credits|
|Business to Business Marketing [SCM130]||15 Credits|
Computer Specification and Internet Access
All students must have regular access to a computer (or mobile device*) with an internet connection to use the University of London website and the Student Portal. These are where the programme’s study resources are located. Through the Student Portal, students can register, enter exams and use the programme’s Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). The VLE provides electronic learning materials, access to the University of London Online Library, networking opportunities, and other resources.
For students to get the most from their studies, their computers should have at least the following minimum specification:
- Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or greater
- Sufficient bandwidth to access and upload video content
- The ability to play videos including sound and speakers.
And the following applications installed:
- A word processor that accepts Microsoft Word formats (.doc and .docx);
- A PDF reader (e.g. Adobe).
- Certain courses may have additional requirements, such as:
- Video and audio recording capability, such as via web cam or other device;
- The ability to install software on the computer, with administrator access, noting that in the institution supported model it is expected that the institution should install all necessary software on lab machines where appropriate;
- Installation of a programmer’s text editor such as Atom and integrated development environment software (IDE) where necessary.
* Full mobile access is not available for all programmes
Further information: https://www.city.ac.uk/about/facts-and-achievements